Jums taip pat gali patikti…
The SWIT CM-S75F Super Bright 4K HDR HDMI Monitor is designed with a sunlight-visible high brightness of 3000 cd/m² and a high resolution 1920×1200 IPS display. The brightness and crisp LCD allow you to clearly view images in high detail in most sunny outdoor conditions. The compact monitor offers an HDMI input and loop output, both supporting up to DCI 4K resolution signals, with the output allowing you to connect the signal to a larger monitor for simultaneous viewing by others on set during production. Also provided is a 3.5mm audio output that lets you separately output HDMI embedded audio to various audio devices.
The monitor supports 3D LUT import via an SD card slot and has 30 different built-in Rec. 709 de-log 3D LUTs for converting log mode to Rec. 709 for virtually all popular cameras. Software features include an advanced type of false color, audio metering, anamorphic de-squeeze, waveform, vectorscope, histogram, and more.
Instead of common control buttons, the CM-S75F offers a single joystick control that can be moved and pressed in different ways to navigate the system. Moving it upward lets you enter zoom-in mode where you can enlarge an image and then further move the joystick up/down/left/right to scroll through the image while zoomed in. The monitor also lets you select from eight different user interface layouts and assign up to eight shortcut function buttons in each one, and this is also done via the joystick.
The high-bright monitor has an integrated L-series battery plate and includes an AC adapter for continuous power in the studio. Batteries are sold separately. An optional dedicated V-mount plate (model # MA-K75S) is also supported for extended runtimes.
The advanced monitor has a plastic housing and is lightweight at just 1 lb.
- 7″ 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD
- 3000 cd/m² high brightness
- PQ/HLG HDR monitoring
- HDMI 1.4 input and loop output supporting up to DCI 4K30
- 2x and 4x quick zoom-in and move
- Peaking focus assist and precision adjustment
- Waveform, vectorscope, and histogram
- 30 built-in De-Log 3D LUTs
- User DIT 3D LUT import via SD card slot
- HDMI audio meter
- Anamorphic de-squeeze (1.3x, 2x, 2x mag)
- Super false color
- Zebra stripes
- Single-joystick quick operation
- Built-in L-series plate
- Different interface layouts
- Firmware update support via SD card
Single Joystick Operation
- Up: Quick zoom-in mode
- Down: Quick backlight adjustment
- Long down: Delete current scene
- Left/right: Preset scenes switching
- Long left: Enter menu system
- Long right: Add a new scene
- Press down: Edit tools shortcuts / confirm settings
Built-In De-Log 3D LUTs
3D LUT Upload
Super False Color Exposure Assist
Sony LC709A/709 / S-Log2/3
Panasonic V709 / V-Log
BMD / BMD4K
ARRI Rec. 709 / Log-C
RED RG3 / RG4 / LogFilm / RL3G10
Quick Zoom-In and Pan