Jums taip pat gali patikti…
Sirui SH15 Tripod
The Sirui SH15 Aluminum Video Tripod with Fluid Head is designed as an affordable solution with a highly professional appearance. The system includes a lightweight 2-stage aluminum tripod with a 75mm bowl and a compact fluid head with a 10 kg payload. A mid-level spreader comes built-in to ensure increased stability, and the working height ranges from 78 cm to 155 cm. Oversized twist leg locks along the tripod legs allow for quick and easy height adjustments.
The fluid head offers 360° pan rotation with an independent pan lock, and tilt is adjustable from -75 to 90°. A pan bar is included for rosette-mount attachment on the right side of the head. The supplied camera plate, in addition to rubber padding, also features two red anti-twist flip locks that can be raised to keep the camera from shifting or twisting. These flip locks are especially useful for DSLR-style camera bodies.
The tripod has rubber feet that are retractable to reveal spiked feet. Between these two options, the tripod can be used on smooth surfaces as well as soft and uneven outdoor terrain. When the tripod is folded, integrated leg buckles secure the legs for safer storage or transport. A padded, zippered, soft carry case completes the system and provides a convenient way of getting the SH15 where you need to go.
- Affordable Solution with Pro Appearance
- 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod, 75mm Bowl Base
- Compact Fluid Head with 10 kg Payload
- 78 cm to 155 cm Height Range
- 360° Pan Rotation, Independent Pan Lock
- -75 to 90° Tilt Adjustment
- Camera Plate with Anti-Twist Flip Locks
- Built-In Mid-Level Spreader
- Retractable Rubber Feet with Spiked Feet
- Oversized Twist Leg Locks